Here are the March 2020 Bible readings which we’ll be using in church during the season of Lent. If you want to read up in advance – or if you can’t be with us and want to follow the same readings – then here you go!
This month includes eating the wrong food, getting away from it all, being asked to ‘go’ but no destination given, spit, skeletons and someone special in tears…
- March 1st – 1st Sunday of Lent: Genesis 2:15-17,3: 1-7; Romans 5:12-19; Matthew 4:1-11
- March 8th – 2nd Sunday of Lent: Genesis 12:1-4a; Romans 4:1-5,13-17; John 3: 1-17
- March 15th – 3rd Sunday of Lent: Exodus 17:1-7; Romans 5:1-11; John 4:5-42
- March 22nd – 4th Sunday of Lent: 1 Samuel 16:1-13; Ephesians 5: 8-14; John 9:1-41
- March 29th – Passion Sunday: Ezekiel 37:1-14; Romans 8: 6-11; John 11:1-45
If you don’t have access to a Bible then please follow this link to the Vanderbilt Divinity Library. It doesn’t always match up but it shouldn’t be too far off!
Now the LORD said to Abram, “Go from your country and your kindred and your father’s house to the land that I will show you. I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and the one who curses you I will curse; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
So Abram went, as the LORD had told him; and Lot went with him.
For the February 2020 bible readings please press here.