Wednesday, December 11, 2019 –
Meeting on the second Wednesday from March to December. This is open to anyone. We have speakers this year on anything from Brazil to the Scilly Isles and Meditations to Desert Island Discs. All followed by a brew and a biscuit.
- March: Desert Island Discs led by the Vicar
- April: Jack Sutton on his trip to Brazil
- May: Jim Metcalf talks on 'out and about in mountains, far and wide'. This is on behalf of Community Action Nepal https://www.canepal.org.uk/
- June: Nigel Silvester returns to the Scilly Isles
- July: Summer evening special, probably with a small buffet
- August: we're having a rest
- September: David Robinson 'Things you may not know about me'
- October: Ian Banks - it's a surprise!
- November: Paul Sanderson 'End to end Scottish Adventure'
- December: Christmas get together
If viewing on your phone then only booked dates will show. If a date doesn’t show then it means nothing booked that day.