Eagles Wing are back and re-starting their morning support groups for women! They will be meeting at the United Reformed Church, Parsons Lane, Bury, BL9 0LY.
- Monday English Class:
- Enrol for English class: 10 am, 21st September
- English Class starts: 10 am – 12 noon, 28th September
- Wednesday Exercise and dancing Group:
- Starts Wednesday: 10 am – 12 noon, 23rd September
- Thursday Parents Support Group:
- Starts Thursday: 10 am – 12 noon, 24th September
Eagles Wing – come as strangers, stay as friends
- We are a mutual support group of friends made up of local people, asylum seekers and refugees living in the Bury area.
- We welcome people of all ages, nationality and ability.
- Our staff are not paid and all our members help to run our groups: children are always welcome to our events, but parents MUST take care of them to keep them safe.
- We celebrate each others’ cultures and good fortune and help each other when there are problems.
- We are all equal and treat each other with respect and care. Aggressive behaviour is not acceptable.
- And we all work to change things for the better for individual members and for ALL refugees.
- The elected committee makes sure that the group works in the interests of our members.
You can get a Covid test at The Mosses Centre or Chesham Fold Centre, 10am – 3pm. But be prepared to wait!
Please contact Sue.firstname.lastname@example.org
In June 2020, Eagles Wing were awarded the Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service.