Foundations for Ministry
Manchester Diocese has two Foundations for Ministry courses starting in September:
- Monday evenings: St Mary the Virgin, Bury Parish Church, Bury BL9 0LA
- Wednesday evenings: St Andrew’s, Droylsden, Manchester M43 6BH
What is Foundations for Ministry?
FFM is an exciting and vibrant course which is open to anyone active in church life who feels some sense of vocation or calling to Christian Ministry but needs some time and space to unpack what that might mean and look like. The course runs over three terms, September-June. It includes an induction evening, 23 core sessions and three additional Saturday course days.
The sessions are led by a range of speakers who are there to help you:
- Make connections between who you are, what you believe and how you can apply your faith to the everyday stuff of life.
- Understand more about Christian ministry, your spiritual gifts and how you can identify your ministry SHAPE.
- Discover your call to mission, where God wants to use you and how you can remain fruitful in your ministry.
Our own David Robinson, has just completed the course and would be happy to answer questions if you’re interested in finding out more. But please also find a leaflet attached and a link below to a new promo video.
More details can also be found on the diocesan website using this link below. The deadline for applications is Monday 5th September.